Wednesday, May 17, 2017

SNAPePHOTO sponsors a MotoX bike...

May 18th 2017  |  SRA Race Track (St-Roch-de-L'Achigan, PQ)


I was initiated to closed circuit motocross riding, last year, at the ripe age of 49, after being absent from the sport as an occasional back yard trail rider since age 16.  Litterally had not been on a dirtbike since, and never experienced the feeling of a track before.

After recovering from a complete shoulder reconstruction last fall, I decided to take it a little more seriously.  At age 50, I can now enter races in the "Senior" category, so why not have a little fun with this, and have a sponsor.  As SNAPePHOTO's owner, might as well sponsor myself, and on the same token, showcase our best client?!?  My motto is simple... whether at work, play or away... represent!


Although comprised of certain risks, this sport is insanely addictive.  So here's hoping for an injury-free season, tons of fun, and maybe a few personal podiums.

Yes, the "66" represents my year of birth!  (also, I'm 2/3 of a little devil).

In addition to our new graphics, we'll update images... HERE