Recent rumors have surfaced, in regards to the possibility of Canon coming out with a new flagship camera, in their Sports/Editorial line.
According latest report the Canon 1DX Mark II pre-production model is being tested by the photographers worldwide.
A very solid source let us know that the EOS-1D X Mark II will be in our hands no later than April 2016, but that Canon has yet to finalize an announcement date. So there’s no need to worry that this is going to be a Photokina 2016 product.
Take a look at the rumored specs;
- 24MP full frame sensor made by Canon – best dynamic range compared to all FF sensor available
- 14 fps in RAW + JPEG mode
- Advance Autofocus System (compared to the current 61-Point High Density Reticular AF)
- New Technology in Viewfinder
- Light-weight battery
- Large LCD screen OLED Display
- Dual DIGIC 7 image processor